Academic Forms

Many academic forms are located on the faculty page on eNet, in particular, the Student Action Forms sub-page.  This list on eNet changes often, so you should check it out before using the links below.

This is not an exhaustive list, but it includes most of the forms that you will likely need in relation to your classes at ECC.

Grade Change Form
Fill out and email to using ECC email account to ensure privacy.

Independent Study Authorization
Used by faculty and students to request independent study authorization.

Request for Testing in the Testing Center
Used by faculty to request their students do testing in the testing center. Get instructions. 

Tutoring Referral Log
Used by faculty who are requiring students attend tutoring.

Violation of Academic Integrity Policy Form
Used by faculty to report violations of academic integrity.